I'm going to jump straight to the subject. Liars, Pretenders. What's in for being a liar and a pretender? I'll tell you what: None. Unless you're a secret agent, you should not be lying. There's a thing that horrifies me these days, more and more people lie than not. It's like a growing trend, as if it's meant to make someone look intelligent. Being cunning is NOT being intelligent, it only destroys your life and those of others around, if it's something serious, and even so...
Lying is only meant to hurt. Lies cause pain, destroy families and relationships, friendships, societies. Lying makes this world a very superficial, filthy one. Why wouldn't you contribute to bring a bit of sunray in this world, a drop in the ocean? It may be a drop in the ocean, but it will lighten those around, and give good example to the children who happen to grow up seeing you.
Is it really that much of an embarrassment to have morals these days?
A lot of the people I've come across have turned out to be fakes. I refuse to accept this as my reality. I do not want to surround myself with people who will lead me on. It's a huge waste of time. I can lie successfully, too, and can be damn good at it. I can easily manipulate, I can easily lead someone on, there's nothing hard there to do. That's the easiest path, the shortest. But if you can't be honest with others, you can't be honest with yourself. If you can't take yourself seriously, no one will. And no one can take liars seriously.
So, what's the point of putting effort into lying and keep lying, because one lie is likely to give birth to a chain of other ones to reinforce the main one told at the beginning.
I need to see people with morals!
I'm not saying I'm perfect. I'll be honest, the only reason I'd lie is to save myself, protect myself, get myself out of something. But to lie to someone out of....boredom, to get some fun rash it's really just...being a loser, basicly. Because the only one who has to lose is the one who lies.
The way you end up becoming is your choice. You are what you choose to be. People see what you choose to show, and they define you by that. You control the way you're seen by others, you teach others to treat you. If people treat you the way you don't want to and you wonder why it is the way it is....then...it's really just your fault. It's not their fault, they go by what you show them. If you think you're not the way they describe you as, then, it's your mistake there. You're responsible for the way you're seen and how you build your reputation. Life is choice and consequence, and it reflects how you feel about yourself, more than you think.
A smart liar never gets caught. A stupid liar gets caught. If you're not good at it, don't even get yourself into it. And if you do, be prepared to be treated for something you're not. I'm not sure how comfortable that feeling is, but I assume it's not very comfortable at all.
It's okay, you can have morals. Don't be afraid to be truthful, nothing will fall off of you.
If you know you lie a lot in your life, stop right now. People aren't stupid, they see. There's no point in pretending, you're not above anyone. We've all dealt with fakies and most of us can read you well and accurately. Most likely, we've all been there too, and realized that it sucks, so we went back to ourselves. We don't respect you, we just feel mercy for you.
My rant has consumed itself....battery off.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment